Beautycon Media welcomed celebrities (including Kim Kardashian West, Snoop Dogg, Drew Barrymore, Jessica Simpson), content creators and brands to the Los Angeles Convention Center for Beautycon Festival LA. The Festival took place over two days (Saturday, July 14th and Sunday, July 15th) and featured captivating discussions surrounding inclusivity, self-expression and the celebration of differences.
Middle photo (L-R) Snoop Dogg, Jessica Simpson, Joyce Bonelli
- Kim Kardashian West on North West “She’s never seen me do anything like this, so this is an exciting day for me” on her fireside chat with Beautycon Media’s CEO, Moj Mahdara.
- Snoop Dogg speaks on the history of his hair – “They can’t tell me nothin’ about my hair”.
- Drew Barrymore hosted a meet and greet with fans on the festival floor at her FLOWER Beauty booth.
- Nikita Dragun tells attendees “you are all welcome here in this space” while hosting the main stage on day two of Beautycon Festival LA.
- “You can be both masculine and feminine, be whatever you want. I’m both, look at me. And I’m doing just fine” – Jay Versace shares during the Redefining Masculinity panel on day two of Beautycon Festival LA.
- “My greatest gift and power is my individuality and no one can take that away from me” – Jordyn Woods during her fireside chat at Beautycon Festival LA.
(L-R) Kim Kardashian West, Nyakim Gatwech, Shannon Purser
Talent in Attendance:
Saturday, July 14th – Adwoa Aboah, Alicia Martinez, Alisha Boe, Arii, Ashley Rudder, Brad Mondo, Camila Mendes, Chris Appleton, Daisy Marquez, DJ Millie, Drew Barrymore, Dylan Jordan, Ethan Peters, Gigi Gorgeous, Hrush Achemyan, Irene Kim, Jayde Pierce, Jackie Aina, Jen Atkin, Jenn Im, Jessica Simpson, Joyce Bonelli, Kandee Johnson, Kennedy Cymone, Laura Lee, MAAD, Madelaine Petsch, Mariale, Mario Dedivanovic (MakeupByMario), Nikita Dragun, Patrick Starrr, Ruba Wilson, Dr. Simon Ourian, Tokyo Stylez, Weylie Hoang, Yusef
(L-R) Bozoma Saint John, attendee, Macy Gray
Sunday, July 15th – Accidental Icon, Alyson Stoner, Ava Michelle Cota, Blair Imani, BlameitonKway, Bretman Rock, Chella Man, Chantel Jeffries, Dr. Ghavami, Holland Roden, Isabel Bedoya, Jay Versace, Jessie Paege, Joe Holder, Jonathan Van Ness, Jordyn Woods, Kandee Johnson, Kiersey Clemons, Kim Kardashian West, Lala Milan, Liane V, Leia Sergakis, Lo Bosworth, Manny MUA, Margie Plus, Melly Sanchez, Miles Jai, Nazanin Kavari, Nicole Guerriero, Nikita Dragun, Rebecca Zamolo, Shannon Purser, Sibley Scoles, Simone Mariposa, Dr. Simon Ourian, Siobhan Bell, Sofie Dossi, Sophia Lucia, Storm Reid, Tessa Brooks, Thomas Halbert, Tiff McFierce, Tokyo Stylez, Troy Solomon, Yusef
We are a global community of creators, celebrities, fans, and brands who unite to challenge traditional beauty standards. We are all ages, races and identities, and we are redefining what beauty means— from the inside out. Labels are inconsequential, self-expression is encouraged, and differences are celebrated.
Beautycon Festivals, which have taken place all over the world, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Dubai and Dallas, celebrate the beauty of self-expression and staying true to oneself. With moments ranging from engaging panel discussions, to digital/traditional celebrity meetups, brand activations and the chance for consumers to shop some of their favorite online brands IRL. Beautycon Festivals have welcomed hundreds of thousands of fans worldwide, and have ignited a global trend in the world of beauty. For more please visit https://beautycon.com.
Check out more select photos from the event.
Photo courtesy of Beautycon.com / © BFA.com. Photography by (top composite) Zack Whitford (top & bottom composites), Owen Kolasinski (middle composite); (middle composite) (L-R) Sansho Scott, Zack Whitford, Owen Kolasinski; (bottom composite) Owen Kolasinski, Sansho Scott, Zack Whitford; (bottom solo) Zack Whitford.