- You, bluebay700.com visitors (“visitors”), are free to access and share links to all published articles, events, and photographs and leave comments – for registered users. All Admin pages are strictly off-limits – and if this happens, somebody will get fired.
- bluebay700.com’s (or “site”) published content are intended for mature people only (18+), if you are a minor you are advised to leave the site immediately.
- The site is a Lifestyle Magazine (with plenty of LGBT references). Our writers often use a lot of humor, pun, innuendo, and sarcasm in the articles. Articles are all personal opinion and mainly intended for entertainment, and NOT to defame or demean anyone. Since people nowadays can be easily offended by just about anything, there’s no way for the writers to police themselves in a manner that will produce an article that will please everyone, so if you don’t like what you read stop reading and please leave.
- bluebay700.com hates spammers, we have zero tolerance. We will block domains and IP addresses of countries if we have to. And we don’t care if a few bad apples will ruin it for everybody (Outlook.com, we’re watching your fake users registering). We are aware of proxy IP addresses, we don’t care, we will block you still. We don’t care if only one IP address in Canada is left, we just don’t care.
- Downloading of apps, downloading of photos, or leaving comments will require user registration.
- Visitors are discouraged from leaving advertisements or hateful and very vulgar comments in any of the site’s publications. We will deactivate your account, or block you if you’re a repeat offender.
- Visitors may share links to the site’s published content but not copy and republish the contents!
- All contents on the site are copyright of bluebay700.com, except for images not bearing the bluebay700 logo watermark, screen captures, or collages containing elements from other images available in the public domain.
- If you believe an image published on the site infringes a copyrighted media you own, please contact bluebay700 immediately using the site’s contact form and provide links to the content, your contact information, and proof of copyright.
- Content of promoted events and merchandise are copyright of their respective owners.
- All photos watermarked with bluebay700 logo (“photos” or “photo”) that are published on bluebay700.com, social media, anywhere online, or in print are copyright of bluebay700.
- All photography works are by bluebay700, unless specifically stated in the photo caption, watermark, or in the absence of bluebay700 watermark.
- Photos are only intended for personal use by the main subject or model being photographed. Personal use means the use of a photo by the subject or model is for personal reasons such as gig promotion (e.g. digital posters for social media promos), personal pursuits, competitions, sharing in social media, or personal documentation, etc. as long as it is not sold or does not fall under commercial use. When sharing photos in social media, retention of bluebay700 logo watermark when cropping or giving photography credit is much appreciated!
- Selling of photos; either softcopy, print, or imprinted on other media, including the use of the photos for commercial purpose, or commercial campaigns without securing written permission from bluebay700 is strictly prohibited, and maybe be subject to copyright violation and damages.
What personal information do bluebay700.com collect?
- bluebay700.com do not collect personal information unless the website visitors volunteer it.
- When you register on bluebay700.com, you are required to enter your user name and e-mail address to complete the registration process.
- When you voluntarily send bluebay700.com messages using the website contact form, we collect your email address, your internet IP address and your message so that we may reply to you.
- bluebay700.com also uses tracking cookies, these are set by trusted third party networks (e.g. bb7 : Shortlinks and Google Analytics) to track details such as the number of unique visitors, and pageviews to help improve the user experience.
- bluebay700.com makes use of different third party applications, plugins, and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media and streaming platforms such as Soundcloud, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter through embedded content or sharing buttons. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
- bluebay700.com does not have any custom cookies other than those created by the platform and third party components.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as ‘first party cookies’), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (‘third party cookies’).
Note: For an explanation about the purpose with some of these cookies, please visit Wordpress.org.
Rev 2018.02 bluebay700